• Blog Slide
  • Blog Slide
  • Blog Slide

Ugh! I Hate Moving! Someone Help Me Do It!

Written by admin on June 24, 2013. Posted in Move on a budget, Moving to manhattan? or maybe moving from manhattan? there are a many moving companies in new york., Why not to use professional movers

Move on a budget

The time has come to move. Gosh, you seem to have a whole lot more stuff than you had the last time you moved. Where did it come from? Where are you going to put it all? You have to fit it into that sedan of yours? How many trips is that going to take? What are you going to do about the furniture? Leave it on the curb? So, you are just not going to have a bed? Or dresser. Or desk. Or tv stand.

Think back to the days when you had to move all of your belongings from one place to a new one. Okay, here, take this paper bag. Deep breaths. Do not worry, I start to freak out when I think about moving too. It is terrible. Possibly the worst thing any human should have to do, honestly. The mere thought of having to pack everything up, finding a place for it all in boxes, stacking the boxes properly, makes me break out into a nervous sweat. Thinking of the logistics of how to pack the truck, where to cram the mattress, how to wedge the dressers, which angle to stick the night stand, no one wants to do it all. No one except for a low cost moving company.

These movers are paid to make sure that everything you own is neatly and securely packed away so that you do not have to be concerned with it. They have all of the training and experience and know how to ensure that the bulk of stress from moving can be lifted from your shoulders and you can worry about the logistics of changing addresses, forwarding bills, getting your security deposit back (I hope they don’t see that stain), and dropping off the old keys.

Moving, any time, is chock full of stress. That is why you should hire movers to make sure that the actual physical moving part is taken care of. When all of the literal heavy lifting is done for you, you can focus on the rest of the process and then everything can flow smoothly.

Trackback from your site.

Comments (18)

• September 24, 2013 at 9:17 am |

since i moved to the current city i am in four years ago, i have move five times. it is the worst. i would rather be put in a cage with a tiger than have to move again. it is the absolute bane of my existence.

• Richard Reid
    March 26, 2014 at 9:48 pm |

strong words. but then again, i have not had to move in years. i have been in my family home for the last ten years. it truly is nice to find a place and settle in. plus i hired a company to help me move last time.

• Lee Robbins